Departure: Daily at 07.00 am By bus, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai highway
Itinerary Sapa - Cat Cat village - Lao Chai village - Ta Van village tour 2 days 1 night:
Day 1: Ha Noi - Sapa - Cat Cat village (Lunch, Dinner)
6.45 - 7.15: Our Sapa Express Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai highway.
Along the way, you will enjoy by the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
13.00: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and have lunch.
Afternoon: You start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping.
Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
Day 2: Lao Chai village - Ta Van village - Sapa - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast, the tourist will visit Lao Chai - Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big - small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream. Have lunch. Free time to relax.
16.00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains. Have dinner at Lao Cai City then continue the journey to Hanoi.
21.30: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services - see you next time!
PRICE: USD/ PAX
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
| 2 stars (Fansipan View, Royal 1,...)
| 3 stars (Royal View, Panorama, Bamboo,...)
| 4 stars (Chau Long New Wing, U Sapa hotel)
- Children under 5 years old are free (sharing bed with parents)
- Children 5-7 years old are charged 50% of price (sharing bed with parents)
- Children 7-8 years old are charged 50% of price
- Children over 10 years old are charged as adults
- Sapa Express Bus - Noble Limousine 29 reclining seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…transfer Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office
- Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus
- Transportation as programme
- Accommodation at hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Lao Chai - Ta Van village)
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)